Founded in 1989, Pacific Lock & Safe is a small business with more than 20 years of experience in providing physical security solutions to Federal, institutional and commercial clients. Our areas of expertise are focused in providing mechanical as well as electronic physical security hardware and computer managed card access systems and access control. We are well versed in the many government requirements for rated hardware and access systems including safes, vaults and SCIFs. Pacific Lock & Safe has engineered and installed multiple-door access control systems that can be fully managed locally or remotely via an encrypted network. Our experience and expertise continues to grow as the threats to companies change, and regulations adjust to keep Federal agencies safe.
- Joe Whitaker, President & Founder – Actively engaged in the industry since 1982, Joe started off as a locksmith field technician and rapidly progressed to a journeyman level. In 1989, Joe founded Pacific Lock & Safe with a vision of providing services to niche markets within the industry. While technology has evolved drastically since 1989, the core vision has not and Joe continues to remain focused on modern security technology.
Meet our Security Technician Team
- Brydon Koga, Security Technician - Brydon has been with Pacific Lock & Safe since 1998 beginning as a locksmith apprentice. He has developed a skill for flawless installations and continues to produce quality work with an emphasis on custom projects. Brydon is our government security specialist handling our GSA safe lockouts, re-certifications and inspections.
- Justin Burdick, Security Technician - Justin joined Pacific Lock & Safe in 2007 as an apprentice field technician. His areas of expertise are electronic entrance controls, gate operators, intercom systems in addition to GSA safe lockouts and government security hardware.
- Jeff Wade, Security Technician - Jeff has been with Pacific Lock & Safe since 2010 and has a background with doors/door installation. Jeff handles day to day service calls for standard locking hardware, gate operators, intercoms and detention locking hardware. Jeff is a strong team player and supports our vision of quality installations.
To ensure the highest quality services, all Pacific Lock & Safe Technicians maintain the latest training qualifications and all are subject to annual background screenings.
- Member of Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA)
- Hawaii State licensed Electronic Systems Contractor (C-15)
- Certified government GSA safe Inspectors (Safe recertification)
- Detention Equipment Service